Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
For the salad
- 1 cucumber (seeded and cubed)
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
For the dressing
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1 clv garlic (minced)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine cucumber, tomato, red onion and feta cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, fresh dill, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the yogurt dressing into the cucumber tomato salad and mix well. Taste and adjust to taste.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!