Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 6 oz Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 6 oz sour cream (light)
- 1 Tbsp dill weed
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup carrots (shredded)
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh dill for garnish
- fresh parsley for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl mix all ingredients until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste and top with fresh dill and parsley.
- Serve creamy dill greek yogurt dip with cut up carrots, celery, broccoli, and other vegetables. Also goes great with pita chips, potato chips, pretzels or even fresh pita.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!