Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1-2 Tbsp honey (depending how sweet you want it)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- various toppings (chopped fruit, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, etc.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, honey, and chia seeds.
- Top with assorted fruits like chopped mango, kiwi, and strawberries. For a more decadent pudding, top with shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate coconut chia seed pudding for 1 hour before serving.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!