Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 1 HOUR + 10 MINUTES
- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain
- 3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 2 cups grated baking apples (squeezed to remove excess liquid)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Mix together the butter, sugar, and eggs until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and yogurt, stirring until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients
- Fold in the apples, nuts, and morsels.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the cake for 60-70 minutes.
- Turn the cocoa cake out and continue cooling it on a wire rack.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!