Prep Time: 23 MINUTES
Cook Time: 17 MINUTES
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Greek plain Whole Milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 4 Tbsp walnuts (finely chopped, optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Greek plain Whole Milk yogurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Spray a 9 inch square baking pan and preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl mix the filling ingredients together, mixing well.
- In large bowl combine the sugar, flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add yogurt and oil, mix well together until you have formed a dough.
- On a lightly floured surface knead the dough 8-10 times. (If dough is too dry, add 1 Tbsp up to 2Tbsp) of extra yogurt.
- Roll the dough out to a 8 x 10 rectangle and brush dough with butter and sprinkle the filling evenly over the dough.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion, pinch seam to seal.
- Cut into 8-12, 1-inch pieces (makes 8 larger rolls)
- Place rolls slightly touching in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for approx 17 minutes or until golden.
- In a bowl whisk together the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
- Place on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with icing and serve warm!
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!