Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 2 cups Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic 1% Milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (sifted)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips into a large bowl using a hand mixer.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions (this may have to be done in 2 batches).
- Add chocolate chips and churn for 2 additional minutes or until well blended.
- Pack the mixture into an airtight container and freeze until firm, about 4 hours, then serve chocolate peanut butter frozen yogurt
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!