Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Serves: 4 SERVINGS
Cook Time: FREEZE 24 HOURS
- 3/4 cup Stonyfield organic plain whole milk yogurt
- 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener with erythritol (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 1/2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp raw agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup 2% milk
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except for the milk and whisk until combined and monk fruit sweetener is dissolved.
- Slowly add the milk and continue to whisk until evenly combined.
- Pour base into an empty CREAMi™ Pint. Place storage lid on pint and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove pint from freezer and remove lid from pint. Place pint in outer bowl, install Creamerizer™ Paddle onto outer bowl lid, and lock the lid assembly on the outer bowl. Place bowl assembly on motor base and twist the handle right to raise the platform and lock in place.
- Select ICE CREAM.
- When processing is complete, ensure the frozen yogurt is smooth. If the texture is crumbly, select RE-SPIN to process the mixture a little more. Remove frozen yogurt from pint and serve immediately and top as desired. TOOLS NEEDED: Large bowl, whisk
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!