Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup salted cashew pieces (or ¼ cup salted sunflower seeds or pepitas)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup green onions or diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped or 1 t dried dill
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar (honey or maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- 6 slices whole wheat bread or your favorite bread
- toppings of your choice such as avocado, red onions, radish, baby spinach, romaine lettuce, sprouts, watercress
- Add chickpeas to a medium bowl and lightly mash with a fork. Add cashews, celery, green onions, yogurt, dill, lemon juice, agave, garlic powder, mustard, black pepper, salt and stir with fork.
- Spread on your bread of choice and add desired toppings. Enjoy your chickpea salad sandwich.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!