Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
- 1 small head cauliflower (about 2 cups, grated)
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp Stonyfield Organic Greek plain Whole Milk yogurt (butter substitute)
- 1 1/4 cups sharp cheddar (grate or buy pre-shredded)
- 1 1/4 cups white cheddar (grate or buy pre-shredded)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cornmeal flour
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Peel away the cauliflower leaves, leaving the stem intact to use as handle while grating. Grate cauliflower using a box grater. (Could also cut cauliflower and place in a food processor until smooth.)
- In a medium to large bowl, beat 2 eggs. Add cauliflower and cheese.
- Once combined, add all remaining ingredients.
- Scoop batter into greased ceramic baking dish.
- Cook cauliflower cheddar bread for 30 minutes or until firm and golden. Chef's Note: Could also use a muffin pan. Adjust baking time to 15 to 20 minutes.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!