Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 3 carrots, peeled, diced, or cut into matchsticks
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Greek plain Whole Milk yogurt
- Add yogurt as your first ingredient to your wide mouth mason jar.
- Add raisins. Then honey. Lemon. Pepper.
- Place carrots on top of all ingredients.
- When ready to eat, simply shake until all carrots are coated. Enjoy!
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!