Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 3 CUPS
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
- 2 cups oats
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup whole raw almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup agave syrup
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ⅛ cup canola oil
- ⅛ cup carrot juice
- ½ cup grated carrots (approximately 2 whole carrots)
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Greek plain Whole Milk yogurt
- Bring brown sugar, agave syrup, maple syrup, canola oil, and carrot juice to a boil in a pot over medium heat.
- In a separate, heat-proof bowl, toss the oats with nuts, seeds and spices.
- Pour the hot syrup into the bowl and stir to coat everything.
- Add the grated carrots and stir a few more times to make sure it’s all mixed.
- Spread on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake at 300℉. Every 10 minutes, stir well. Bake until a deep golden brown (about 30 minutes)
- Enjoy carrot granola on its own or sprinkle it over some Stonyfield yogurt. Chef's Note: If you are short on time or don’t have a juicer, you can buy pre-juiced carrots at your local farmer’s market or supermarket.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!