Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 12 BISCUITS
Cook Time: 12 MINUTES
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Smooth & Creamy Plain
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- Add butter and yogurt and mix well.
- Place dough on a board and knead until smooth.
- Either roll to a 1-inch thickness and cut round biscuits using a cookie cutter, or make 2-inch balls and flatten.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until brown.
- Serve buttery yogurt biscuits hot.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!