Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Serves: 1 BOWL
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 15.5 oz can of chick peas (drained and rinsed)
- 3 Tbsp Hot Buffalo Sauce (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 celery stalk (diced, for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese (for garnish)
- Place chickpeas, wing sauce, yogurt and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor. Purée until smooth.
- Place buffalo chickpea dip in a bowl, drizzle with more wing sauce and sprinkle celery and blue cheese on top.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!