Prep Time: 25 MINUTES
Serves: 3 DOZEN
Cook Time: 25 MINUTES
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter (cold, cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Blueberry Yogurt
- extra sugar to dust the top of cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine blueberries, lemon and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and remaining sugar.
- Cut in the butter until you have coarse crumbs. Stir in yogurt.
- Fold berry mixture into yogurt mixture.
- Using a 1 1/2 inch scoop, place scoop onto cookie sheet 2' apart.
- Dust with sugar and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool blueberry shortcake cookies on cookie rack.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!