Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 35 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic milk
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Vanilla Bean Yogurt
- 3 cups frozen berries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, milk and ½ cup of the yogurt in a 8x8 or 9x11 baking dish and gently stir to combine.
- Stir in frozen berries and walnuts.
- Drizzle the maple syrup on top of the mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then top each serving with 2 Tbsp more yogurt. Enjoy your berry baked oatmeal.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!