Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
- 1 lb beef loin (sliced into 1 inch strips)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion (thin sliced)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced beef loin, onion and mushrooms, sauté until meat begins to brown.
- Add flour to the mixture, and continue to cook for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add tarragon, paprika, wine and beef broth, reduce the heat to medium, and allow to simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in dijon mustard and yogurt.
- Serve beef stroganoff over egg noodles.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!