Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 10 MINUTES
- 2 cups self-rising flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt or Stonyfield Organic Traditional Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 2 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt until it comes together to form a ball.
- Slice the dough into 4 equal pieces and roll them into ropes.
- Take 1 rope and hold 1 end in each hand, make a U-shape on floured surface. Leaving about a 3-inch tail on each end, cross the dough ends. Cross the ends again, twisting them together much like a twist tie. Bring the 3-inch tails down, and attach to dough under bottom of U-shape (1 end at about 5 o'clock and the other at about 7 o'clock), forming the shape of a pretzel. Repeat procedure with remaining 3 dough pieces.
- Transfer the pretzels to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the pretzels with egg wash (1 egg yolk and 1 tbsp water) and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Bake in oven until browned, about 8-10 minutes then enjoy baked sea salt pretzels with mustard or your favorite dipping sauce!
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!