Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Cook Time: 55 MINUTES
- 1 medium-size butternut squash (peeled, seeded and cubed)
- 3 medium apples (cored and chopped coarsley)
- 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp marjoram
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/4 cups Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Greek Plain
- In a large pot, combine squash, apples, broth, onion, rosemary, marjoram, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool, then put in blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of yogurt and pulse to combine.
- Return soup to large pot and reheat slowly being careful not to boil.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer apple butternut squash soup to serving bowl and garnish each with a dollop of yogurt.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!