Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
This Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie has oatmeal, almonds, peanut butter, yogurt, fruit, orange juice and chia seeds in it making a sweet, rich flavor and great way to start your day.
- 1/4 c old Fashioned rolled oats
- 2 T whole almonds (unsalted)
- 1/4 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 1/4 c Stonyfield Farm Lowfat Plain Yogurt (can substitute Stonyfield Greek yogurt)
- 1 c Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana (cut into chunks)
- 2 t honey
- 2 t chia seeds
Pulse the almonds and oats in a blender and pulse until it becomes finely ground.
Put the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and combined.