- 1 c oat flour
- 2 c old Fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 t baking soda
- 3/4 t baking powder
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2 T unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 c Stonyfield Organic Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
- 2 T honey
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 c semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a large bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, applesauce, egg whites, yogurt, mashed banana, honey and vanilla extract.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop rounded teaspoons of batter onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Press down with the back of the spoon (or use your fingers) to flatten the dough into a round cookie shape.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container for up to three days.