Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 1 HOUR
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 15 oz pumpkin purée
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Smooth & Creamy Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in yogurt.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350° and bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool pumpkin pie on wire rack for 2 hours.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!