Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 40 MINUTES
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup elbow macaroni (cooked and drained)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter on medium heat, add flour and pepper and stir.
- Add yogurt and lower temperature and cook until it reaches a slow boil.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in macaroni and transfer into casserole baking dish.
- In a small bowl melt the remaining butter and stir in crushed bread crumbs.
- Spread bread crumb topping over dish and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Let macaroni and cheese stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!