Prep Time: 25 MINUTES
Cook Time: 1 HOUR
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of butter (melted)
- 16 oz fat free cream cheese (2 packages, room temperature)
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lemon (juice and zest only)
- For the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 8 or 9-inch springform pan and chill.
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, 8oz of yogurt, lemon juice and zest and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the crust.
- Place the cheesecake on the middle rack of your oven.
- Add a pan of water on the lower rack.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes being careful not to open the oven while the cheesecake is baking.
- Turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool for 30 minutes in the oven with the door ajar.
- Remove the lemon cheesecake and continue to cool on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, garnish with fresh blueberries or any other of your favorite fruits.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!