A colorful cheesy quiche with excellent flavor and texture.
Ready In: 1 hr 5 mins
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 50 mins
Yields: 6 Servings
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 t curry powder
- 1 small zucchini (chopped)
- 1 small summer squash (chopped)
- 1 c cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 c Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 T flour
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, yogurt, pepper, salt and curry powder.
Add vegetables and stir.
Place cheese and flour into a re-sealable bag and shake until cheese is completely coated by flour.
Add to yogurt mixture and stir.
Place unbaked pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate and bake for 3-5 minutes or until crust starts to dry and bubble.
Pour yogurt mixture into pie crust and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Cover edges of pie crust with tinfoil if it starts brown too quickly.
Quiche should be firm to the touch.
Let quiche cool for 10 minutes before serving.