Cucumber Tomato Salad with Dill Yogurt Dressing is an easy dish you can bring a BBQ or picnic. The crunchy cucumber, red onion and fresh tomatoes pair nicely with the feta cheese and creamy dill yogurt dressing.
Ready In: 10 mins
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins
- 1 cucumber (seeded and cubed)
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 c feta cheese
- 1 c Stonyfield Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 3 t fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1 clv garlic (minced)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- salt & pepper to taste
For the salad
For the dressing
In a large mixing bowl combine cucumber, tomato, red onion and feta cheese.
In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, fresh dill, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Add the yogurt dressing into the salad and mix well. Taste and adjust to taste.
Garnish with fresh dill.