Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Cook Time: 18 MINUTES
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 5 Tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- dollops Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup mixed fresh fruits (berries, pomegranate seeds, peaches, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Place 3 tablespoons of the mixture into greased muffin tins 3/4 of the way up and bake for 18 minutes or until golden.
- As soon as you remove the granola muffins from the oven, use a spoon to gently press the center down to form a cup. Allow to cool completely before removing from muffin tins.
- Top crunchy granola bites with dollop of Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt and a variety of fruits.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!