Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 1 LOAF
Cook Time: 1 HOUR
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Banilla Yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 small or 3 large over-ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir yogurt and sugar together and then lightly beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Now mix everything with the banana mash. Optionally add nuts at this time.
- Pour mixture into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake the classic banana bread at 350° for one hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!