- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 T fresh ginger root (chopped)
- 2 t cumin seed
- 1 t cardamom
- 1 t red pepper flakes
- 2 t paprika
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion (coarsely grated)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1/4 t red pepper flakes
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 T bread crumbs
- 4 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 c Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 c cilantro (finely chopped)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend marinade ingredients in food processor for 1 minute and set aside.
Combine meatball ingredients, shape into about 50 bite-size balls and place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove meatballs from oven, place in a deep serving dish, toss in marinade and bake for an additional 20 minutes until heated through.
Garnish with your favorite fresh herb like cilantro or parsley.