Prep Time: 4 HOURS
Serves: 1 SHEET PAN
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 2 cups Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- YOU PICK toppings of choice
- Mix together the yogurt, honey and vanilla.
- Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle with desired toppings such as: • Raspberries + Pistachios • Blueberries + dye free candy coated chocolate • Pomegranate Seeds + Mini-Chocolate Chips
- Freeze yogurt bark for at least 4 hours or overnight, then break into pieces and serve. Chef's Note: Best if enjoyed right away but can last up to 3 months. Place broken pieces into a resealable container and store in freezer.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!