For most people, enjoying fresh picked corn means boiling or grilling it. Nothing compares to the crisp and sweet taste of the first corn of summer right off the cob.
Ready In: 15 mins
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Yields: 6 Servings
- 1/3 c fresh lime juice (approximately 3 limes)
- 1/2 c Stonyfield Organic Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t ground cayenne pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can chick peas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 1/2 c fresh corn kernels (uncooked - approx. 3 medium-sized ears of corn)
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted and diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 6 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 c chopped fresh cilantro
In a small bowl combine lime juice, yogurt, olive oil, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper. Fold together until ingredients are well mixed.
In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, avocado, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Pour yogurt-lime dressing over the salad. Stir salad to coat vegetables and beans with dressing, and serve.