Get ready for summer with this healthy frozen treat using Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt.
Ready In: 4 hrs
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Yields: 6 Servings
- 2 c Stonyfield Organic Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/2 c Peanut Butter & Co Smooth Operator
- 1/2 c Stonyfield Organic 1% Milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 c cocoa powder (sifted)
- 1/2 c chocolate chips (optional)
Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips into a large bowl using a hand mixer.
Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions (this may have to be done in 2 batches).
Add chocolate chips and churn for 2 additional minutes or until well blended.
Pack the mixture into an airtight container and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.