Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 45 MINUTES
- 1 egg
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Smooth & Creamy Whole Milk Banilla
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, salt, yogurt and banana.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Turn batter into greased 9x13x2 inch pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cut oat bar into 30 pieces and store in an airtight container.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!