Prep Time: 25 MINUTES
Serves: 4 BAGELS
Cook Time: 25 MINUTES
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt or Stonyfield Organic Traditional Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain Yogurt
Greek yogurt bagel toppings
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
- You Pick toppings to make your favorite bagel! We chose everything bagel toppings, because we just couldn’t choose… why not pick them all!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour and Stonyfield Whole Milk Greek yogurt. Mix until combined, it will look like small dough balls.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times until dough is tacky, but not sticky, about 15 turns (it should not leave dough on your hand when you pull away).
- Divide into 4 equal circular pieces. Roll each piece into 3/4-inch thick ropes and combine the ends to form bagels. (or you can make a ball and poke a hole in the center then stretch it).
- Mix egg white and water to create egg wash. Top bagels with egg wash and sprinkle both sides with seasoning of your choice. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and place bagels on the parchment.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 25 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before cutting.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!