Prep Time: 50 MINUTES
Serves: 4 SERVINGS
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced or grated
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Stonyfield Organic 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more if needed for the romaine
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast or thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 long wooden or metal skewers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large or
- 2 small heads romaine
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- Add the anchovies, garlic and pepper to a large bowl and use your fork to mash into a paste.
- Add the cheese, lemon juice, yogurt, 1 Tbsp olive oil, mustard, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Reserve half for serving.
- Add the diced chicken to the bowl with the remaining dressing and stir to coat.
- Set aside to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- Before assembling, if using wooden skewers on an outdoor grill, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Trim the ends from the zucchini, halve it lengthwise, and cut it into semicircles between ½- and 1-inch thick.
- Separately, cut the romaine in half (if using small heads) or quarters (if using a large head), leaving the root ends intact.
- Lightly spray or coat the cut sides with oil.
- Thread the chicken onto doubled skewers, alternating every few pieces with a slice of zucchini, for a total of 4 kabobs. Place the kabobs on a large plate or baking sheet and, when they’re assembled, season lightly with salt.
- Preheat the grill with medium-high heat and oil the grates. Grill the kabobs for 6 to 8 minutes total, turning every 2 to 3 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and well browned.
- When the chicken is done, grill the romaine flat side down until it’s lightly charred in places but still bright green and crisp, about 30 seconds per side.
- Serve the romaine alongside the Caesar-Marinated Chicken Kabobs and drizzle the remaining marinade over both.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!