It feels good to help keep toxic persistent pesticides out of our soil, water, air and food. To support small family farmers who take good care of animals and the Earth. To help pioneer green business practices—like packaging made from plants—and to send lots of nutritious, organic food into the world.
It also feels good to work for a company that takes good care of you. Stonyfielders enjoy competitive salaries and great benefits. Plus free yogurt all day long!
All the stuff you’d expect...
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K with company match
- 529 plan
- Paid time off
- Employee wellness program
- Employee recognition programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional training programs
- Employee referral bonuses
Plus some stuff you might not expect...
- 6 months paid maternity leave
- On-site chiropractic and massage therapy
- Free health club membership
- On-site café offering affordable, nutritious meals
- Free yogurt while you work, discounted yogurt to take home
- Free organic fruit
- Community supported agriculture program
- Sports programs (ping pong, volleyball, soccer, golf, running, walking, karate, Stonyfield Olympics)
- Commuter & carpooling incentives
- Preferred parking for fuel efficient vehicles
- Paid time off for volunteering
Thank you for your interest in our careers!
PLEASE click on the 'View our job listings' button below where you will be directed to our global job search page for DANONE, our parent company. You will have the opportunity to search for jobs by location, keyword, or experience level and across our DANONE family of companies for North America. If you’re specifically interested in Stonyfield opportunities, simply enter "Stonyfield" as a keyword and all of our current openings will appear.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Stonyfield Farm, Inc.Stonyfield Farm, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to submit your resume or contact us about your interest in employment at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 1-914-872-8400 and dial 0.
Want to learn more about Stonyfield Farm?
Get the latest news, insights, and ideas from Stonyfield Farm, Inc. when you join LinkedIn.