When summer corn and tomatoes are at their peak, this salad will be your new favorite thing to eat. Try adding toasted bread cubes and some fresh basil for a new twist on panzanella salad.
Ready In: 30 mins
Prep: 10 mins.
Cook: 20 mins
Yields: 8 Servings
- 1/2 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 2 T coarse-grain mustard
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 4 ears corn (shucked and silks removed)
- 1 bunch scallions (trimmed)
- 1 t olive oil
- 2 medium-size red tomatoes (chopped, seeded and drained)
- 2 medium-size yellow tomatoes (chopped, seeded and drained)
Heat a gas grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mustard, salt and pepper; set aside.
Brush ears of corn and scallions with olive oil. Grill scallions for about 6 minutes, turning occasionally, or until lightly browned; remove from grill and set aside.
Grill corn, turning, for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned. Remove from grill and let cool to room temperature.
Chop scallions and cut kernels from corn cobs.
Place scallions, corn and tomatoes in a large serving bowl. Pour reserved dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.