The flavor of this slaw is as good as its looks. Bright and colorful, this would be a great accompaniment to roasted or grilled chicken or any grilled dish with a little spice to it!
Ready In: 15 mins
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Yields: 6 Servings
- 2 c finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 c finely shredded red cabbage
- 3/4 c shredded or julienne carrots
- 3/4 c julienne red or multi colored sweet peppers
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (leaves washed and coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 c cider vinegar
- 2 T sugar
- 3/4 c Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1/2 t celery seed
- 1 T canola oil
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
Combine cider vinegar and sugar in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Reduce to 1/4 cup.
Whisk together yogurt, Dijon, celery seed, oil, salt and pepper.
Whisk in vinegar reduction.
Toss together cabbages, veggies and herbs.