Prep Time: 2 HOURS + 5 MINUTES
Cook Time: 16 MINUTES
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, add chicken breasts and allow to marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken on medium-high (approximately 8 minutes per side) and serve your BBQ yogurt marinated chicken with potato salad, grilled corn, or any other favorite summer side dishes.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!