Growing up, whenever I went to visit my father, he would cook up a big ol’ Persian feast. It was his way of keeping up family traditions, and also introducing his kids to the flavors of his homeland. (more…)
My family loves heading out to the beach every summer. One of my favorite parts of these trips is packing up an assortment of delicious snacks to enjoy while we sit with our toes in the sand. With a little advance planning you can be assured that your cooler will be loaded up with lots of delicious, refreshing, healthy snacks.
Buffalo Chickpea Dip
Ready In: 10 mins
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins
- 15.5 oz can chick peas (drained and rinsed)
- 3 T FRANK'S® REDHOT® BUFFALO WINGS SAUCE (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 c Stonyfield Greek or Double Cream Plain Yogurt
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 celery stalk (diced, for garnish)
- 1 T crumbled blue cheese (for garnish)
Place chickpeas, wing sauce, yogurt and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor. Purée until smooth. Place in a bowl, drizzle with more wing sauce and sprinkle celery and blue cheese on top.