Warehouse Supervisor – 2nd Shift
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Warehouse Supervisor oversees all warehouse functions in order to support inventory control and sales requirements. Coordinates and directs all the activities involved in storage and physical control of all finished goods from production, co-manufacturers and shipping to warehouse and retail customers in the most effective expeditious cost effective manner. All of these activities are to be managed in accordance with the company’s goals for safety, quality, regulatory preparedness, financial performance and expense control, environmental mission, inventory controls and customer service. The role requires an experienced leadership skill set that leverages business acumen to focus on team development, continuous improvement and consistent achievement of performance results.
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety and quality, as applicable and defined in plant and department procedures.
- Responsible for hiring, training, development, evaluation, discipline and general supervisor of staff.
- Execute established KPI’s and best practices across a Warehouse Team.
- Responsible for monitoring and insuring both transactional and inventory integrity for all product movements, from plant coolers.
- Ensure proper handling of all materials and finished products at all times. Ensures all outgoing loads are correctly built to customer specifications.
- Resolves daily inquiries by business personnel to resolve time sensitive inventory issues and transactions. Direct system exposure and involvement with SAP, inventory management, warehouse management, sales orders and finance.
- Ensures all coolers are maintained in an organized fashion at all times to aid in inventory taking procedures.
- Shipping accuracy database entry and tracking reports.
- Ensure compliance with all Company and FDA Quality requirements as stated in PMO and Stonyfield SOP’s. Ensures compliance with all warehouse management and lot tracking procedures.
- Maintain GMP’s at the highest levels in all areas of responsibility.
- Establish commitment to acting safely and in accordance with goals.
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce damaged product reduce the incidences of miss-picked orders, and improve shift productivity and efficiency measurements.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or other related field from an accredited institution.
- 1-3 years experience in warehouse or shipping management within a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and warehouse tracking systems.
- Experience with inventory management systems, hand held scanners and warehouse management software strongly preferred.
- Must be familiar with OSHA regulations and implementation.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Warehouse Supervisor – 2nd Shift" in the subject line.