We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Supply Planner is responsible for creating the finished goods production plan that supports customer demand for weeks 2 through 8 at the Londonderry facility. The role works closely with the production team communicating changes in demand, with the quality team requesting early release of items that are in risk of shorting, and with the transportation team for adjusting shipments to maximize customer fill rate. Reports out and minimizes risk of out of code inventory.
- Reviews weekly production schedule and provides guidance with manufacturing weekly schedule to maximize customer fill rate and reduce inventory risk
- Monitors and reports plant production vs production schedule
- Provides information on customer shorts and out of code inventory, assigns root causes and works to develop measures to reduce both
- Develops continuous improvement strategies for production planning and deployment processes working with deployment planning to maintain continuity of production and information flow
- Participates with commercialization team acting as a point of contact guiding the introduction and discontinuance of respective items
- Works with sales, marketing and industrial teams to determine best run schedule frequency and lot size for new products and products that are being discontinued
- Learn methodology for planning co-manufactured items and provides backup coverage on the team as required
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or other related field from an accredited institution
- 2-4 years of scheduling experience
- Experience in production planning within a manufacturing environment is desirable
- SAP/SCM experience preferred
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships and communicate with multiple levels within the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently as well as operate in a team environment
- Must be thorough and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Supply Planner" in the subject line.