Supply Chain Intern Summer 2018
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Supply Chain Intern will be responsible for projects such as customer solutions and demand planning that streamline customer support and provide downstream impacts of forecasting. They will partner with cross functional teams such as sales, transportation, marketing customer solutions, demand planning, and supply planning and will perform day to day activities including forecasting, reporting, and analyzing data.
Key Potential Projects:
- Customer Solutions
- Defining & reporting on-time delivery based on customer requirements
- Defining a process for EDI (electronic data interchange) orders
- Streamline current customer data analysis processes
- Demand Planning
- Forecasting, reporting and analyzing the demand across Channels/Customers
- Monitor and analyze current demand trends, identifying and analyzing gaps and developing SKU level recommendations
- Customer Solutions
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree with a major in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with high quality results within specified time constraints
- Quick learner and self-starter; demonstrated analytical skills
- Passionate, hard worker with flexibility to evolve in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the Organization
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Supply Chain Intern Summer 2018" in the subject line.