Social Media Intern (Instagram & Pinterest proficient) Summer 2018
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The social media intern is responsible for assisting the Social team in coordinating and executing the brand’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest, with special emphasis on the latter two. The selected intern can expect a fully immersive experience into digital communications, with exposure to the creative, PR and brand teams across all three brands including: YoBaby, Stonyfield Kids, and Stonyfield Organic Core.
- Social Media Community Management:
- Engaging with consumers on social platforms in a tone and clarity that matches the brand guidelines through both public comments and direct messaging (supervised efforts initially)
- Developing a stronger online presence in line with predetermined keywords and hashtags
- Assisting in always-on social media listening and engaging in relevant topics as they arise
- Suggesting and delivering polls and other interactive components to provide our community further opportunities to engage and provide feedback to our brands
- Assisting the social media team in regular reporting of organic and paid campaign performance and optimizing campaign elements based on KPI comparisons
- Content Planning:
- Supporting the team leader in ideating monthly concepts and critical dates to engage our social communities on, and coordinating such visions across the social and creative teams for timely execution
- Supporting the team leader in ensuring a balanced mix of brand, user generated, influencer, and educational/inspirational content for monthly content calendars
- Coordinating with the PR team to ensure timely support of influencer content including social media posts, blog posts and sweepstakes
- Content Development:
- Working with the social and creative team to develop creative briefs in line with leadership’s vision, brand guidelines and social media best practices
- Creating and/or updating blog posts, including copy and imagery, email content, social media posts, and live events.
- Assisting other internal stakeholders in becoming more active contributors to the brand’s social media community, by sharing tips and best practices in informal formats, assisting in internal incentive programs, and crafting internal communications.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree, with a concentration in Communications or Business preferred
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with high quality results within specified time constraints
- Passionate, hard worker with flexibility to evolve in a dynamic environment
- Quick learner and self-starter; demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Social Media Intern (Instagram & Pinterest proficient) Summer 2018" in the subject line.