Sales Planning Analyst
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Sales Planning Analyst supports effective and efficient trade investment by collaborating with our sales, finance, demand planning, and marketing teams as part of the commercial planning and execution process. The role will provide analytical support to drive growth through optimized customer strategy and trade investment. The Sales Planning Analyst will improve our performance, visibility and analytical discipline around pricing, promotion, trade spending, and forecasting.
- Work with Sales Planning Managers to create reports and analyze trade event consumption results
- Own and update the New Item TDP and Slotting Trackers
- Review promotions to understand profitability and make recommendations to improve return on investments.
- Work with Sales Planning Managers to assess new item slotting payouts as well as incremental promotional events
- Populate, track and monitor trade initiatives as part of monthly processes, including but not limited to new item authorizations, slotting exposure, and base pricing compliance
- Work with Sales Planning Managers and Sales Teams to develop customized presentations leveraging trade insights to improve customer implementation, execution, and ensure compliance
- Work with the Sales Planning Managers and Sales Teams to build fiscal year volume and trade plans.
- Review customer and channel funding allocations on a monthly basis to ensure adherence to annual budgets
- Train cross functional team members on trade promotion tools, processes and analytics
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience in CPG, preferably with work history consisting of analytics, business development, category management and/or finance experience
- Exceptional analytical/assessment and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong technical skills utilizing multiple internal/external data sources (syndicated and customer level data)
- Knowledge of Trade Promotion Management software tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of consumer products customers and channels
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team but also has the ability to work independently (if/when required).
- High work capacity, dependable, results oriented with a strong sense of urgency
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Sales Planning Analyst" in the subject line.