We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Project Manager’s mission is to insure the accuracy and completeness of Stonyfield Project Portfolio and overall organizational adherence to the Stage Gate process. This is achieved through diligent Project Portfolio management, leading regular reviews with key functions to flag risks and insure communication, and working with both local and internal teams to improve processes. This role will have significant exposure across all business functions within the company.
- Creates the visibility of all projects for the business pertaining to Innovation, Renovation, cost savings, and others impacting finished goods.
- Manage the Stonyfield Project Portfolio, new project creation, phase approval, status change, financial KPIs and key timeline information.
- Develop and create key reports needed for all functions as requested.
- Prepare bi-monthly agenda for CODEV meetings and provide visibility to all functions impacted.
- Lead weekly project meetings with cross functional teams to ensure execution with excellence across all active projects, flag project risks and timeline impacts to confirm portfolio accuracy.
- Lead Product Pre-Lunch Checklist meetings with cross functional teams to ensure excellence in implementation for all projects in the plant.
- Key Stonyfield point of contact for process improvements for our Stage Gate process in cooperation with local and international teams, and for training for those processes.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business other related field from an accredited institution.
- 5 or more years of work experience demonstrating the skills required of this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Microsoft Project a plus.
- PMP certification
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams and ensure project team has sufficient skills and experience to meet the objectives.
- Ability to manage project timelines, action plans, and risks of the projects.
- Ability to navigate unknowns, manage change, influence others and be an effective communicator
- Good presentation skills. Must be able to synthesize project details into a concise impactful summary adapted to the audience (from Executive team to project team).
- Ability to intellectually flex between the high level view of the project and the details.
- Ability to understand the interdependence of every decision and action taken in each function of the project on the overall project and be able to use judgement to challenge them.
- Previous experience successfully leading projects or had a significant contribution to the success of projects as a participant beyond their area of functional responsibility.
- Be highly organized and ability to multi-task.
- Strong people and leadership skills
- Must understand and be able to articulate the roles of each function in a product development project and how they interact and work together in the most efficient manner.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment.
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Project Manager" in the subject line.