Milk Operations Analyst
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Milk Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the Stonyfield Milk Team and to work collaboratively with the Milk Systems Analyst and Farmer Relationship Specialist. This program is focused on high quality Organic, Non GMO and other milk types to support the Stonyfield production facility in Londonderry, New Hampshire and other 3rd party co-manufacturing locations.
- Implementation of dashboard to focus on optimizing milk utilization from Cow to Cup
- Bring forward recommendations that positively influence People, Plant and Profitability initiatives
- Establish a comprehensive milk team operational plan
- Establish and define KPI’s for cost savings, operational efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Capacity forecasting, analysis and planning
- Process Flow management for all plants
- Comprehensive cost savings and revenue opportunity analysis by plant
- Work collaboratively with Corporate Quality to ensure food safety and milk quality objectives are achieved
- Work with Sustainability team to bring innovative and leading edge programs that impact all aspects of milk
- Applicant needs to demonstrate competency in leading cross functional planning, analytics and be driven to improve the milk portfolio
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years’ experience with milk planning and plant
- Ability to analyze opportunities through the use of partial
- Experience working with others to provide solutions to opportunities as they
- Ability to travel as needed throughout New England or other areas of the country
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Milk Operations Analyst" in the subject line.