We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: As a key member of the Stonyfield HR team, the Learning Manager is responsible developing and managing the organization’s Learning Plan to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives and to support employee growth and development.
- Responsible for the identification, design and delivery of training and development strategies that ensure the organization is skilled to meet current and future needs. This includes the development of enterprise-wide programs as well as the design/delivery of a variety of learning courses.
- Develops the infrastructure for learning and development programs by establishing standardized methods and procedures for delivery, evaluation, measurement and reporting.
- Consults with the business to identify, design and implement learning needs- current and future. Identifies external resources to conduct specialized training, coaching and other organizational development programs.
- Works with front line leaders to design standardized training for their areas.
- Designs and nurtures an onboarding program to efficiently train new employees and acclimate them to the Stonyfield organization and ways of working.
- Develops and monitors KPI’s to evaluate learning effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manages the Learning budget to ensure appropriate investment in training and evaluate ROI.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited institution or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 5+ years developing and implementing Learning strategies and programs
- Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented organization
- Strong influence and facilitation skills
- Develops strategies to achieve challenging organizational goals. Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Well organized and detail oriented with proven analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Learning Manager" in the subject line.