Engineer/Technical Writing Intern Summer 2018
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Engineer/Technical Writing Intern will learn the yogurt making process and the environmental impacts of manufacturing. Working with current engineers, operators and management, this intern will revise and update technical documents such as work instructions and standard operating procedures.
Key Potential Projects:
- Review current work instructions and SOPs within the production area. Assess update needs and revise accordingly
- Working with operators, maintenance and engineers, create any new work instructions, SOPs or other needed technical documents
- Work with operators and Engineers on efficiencies and potential continuous improvements
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree with a major in Engineering
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with high quality results within specified time constraints
- Quick learner, self-starter, and detail-oriented; demonstrated analytical skills
- Passionate, hard worker with flexibility to evolve in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the Organization
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Engineer/Technical Writing Intern Summer 2018" in the subject line.