Credit and Accounts Receivable Specialist
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Credit and Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for the credit management of our customers, both internal and external, and will be the key business partner for all departments regarding EDI set-up and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for credit management including overseeing application of credit policy, periodic reviews of existing customers, assigning credit limits to new customers, and resolving credit issues with customers
- Responsible for handling past due collections and performing A/R aging analysis to identify future risks
- EDI maintenance and trouble shooting
- Oversee Inter-company invoicing
- Insure internal control and financial integrity over the credit management process
- Accurate and timely resolution of miscellaneous cash receipts in accordance with established guidelines
- Establish cross-functional relationships to respond to needs of the business: resolution of customer issues, improved credit risk management and improved over due collections
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferable
- Prior experience / understanding of credit management and policies
- Demonstrated understanding of control concepts, policies, and accounts receivable rules
- Ability to learn and use transactional systems
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Self-motivated; requiring little day-to-day supervision
- Manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Credit and Accounts Receivable Specialist" in the subject line.