We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Brand Manager is responsible for driving all elements of the assigned brands/product lines to deliver & exceed short and long term goals. Elements include: strategy, product/innovation, packaging, promotion, campaigns/advertising, research, partnerships/sponsorships and even building relationships with thought leaders in the industry. The Brand Manager will direct the brand team to ensure that the product lines and support programs meet identified consumer needs and associated financial objectives.
- Development, management and implementation of marketing strategies and plans for brand/product lines
- Responsible for brand P&L and associated budgets consistent with brand and program objectives.
- Design and execution of promotions, advertising and packaging to support brand strategies and and objectives
- Identification, evaluation and management of external vendors
- Responsible for talent management & development of assigned employee(s).
- Work with cross functional partners on program execution and product development and renovation
- Manage agency partners to ensure quality and successful development and execution of campaigns
- Analyze brand and program performance utilizing internal and external data sources
- Analyze competitive positioning, products, brands, marketing and promotion activities and spending.
- Recommend, develop, implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative research.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years Brand/Product and P&L management experience with a consumer goods company.
- Consumer marketing experience with a baby, kids or natural products and/or Food Company is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints and adapt to the unexpected.
- Experience working on new product development and launch.
- Proven knowledge of consumer advertising and promotion techniques.
- Experience working with syndicated data sources (IRI/Nielsen) to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of consumer research and analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to operate in a team environment with a “can do” attitude.
- Willingness to travel when required.
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Brand Manager" in the subject line.